Re: Default to Maildir

2003-01-18 18:50:02
On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 10:28:02PM +0300 or thereabouts, Odhiambo Washington
wrote:

Hi folks,

Trust me, I've searched but can't find the exact thing. I'm building
procmail to default to maildir delivery. I know there is a file I have
to edit for this then compile.

Why not just use your $HOME .procmailrc file and put this in.
DEFAULT="~/Maildir/"
MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/

In addition, I use safecat to safely deliver Maildir type mail to
individual Maildirs, i.e. the below recipe. Works every time.

:0
* ^TO_procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org

--
Gary

Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.