Default to Maildir

2003-01-18 12:43:13

Hi folks,

Trust me, I've searched but can't find the exact thing. I'm building
procmail to default to maildir delivery. I know there is a file I have
to edit for this then compile.
I'm a bit lost and the silly thing about me is that I've read about this
so many times on this list and still forgotten it!
Was it config.h? I edited that and changed

#define DEFmaildir      "$HOME"

#define DEFmaildir      "$HOME/Maildir/"

then did make install.

procmail -v:

[root(_at_)ns2]#procmail -v
procmail v3.22 2001/09/10
    Copyright (c) 1990-2001, Stephen R. van den Berg    <srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl>
    Copyright (c) 1997-2001, Philip A. Guenther
<guenther(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com>

Submit questions/answers to the procmail-related mailinglist by sending to:
        <procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
        <procmail-users-request(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, lockf()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
Your system mailbox:    /var/mail/root
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I want that to be something like /home/wash/Maildir

howdy?

Thanks

-Wash

--
                       /"\
Odhiambo Washington    \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign

Failing to be there when a man wants her is a woman's greatest sin, except to
be there when he doesn't want her.
-Helen Rowland