Procmail + Qmail/Maildir+Vpopmail(quota's)

2003-01-26 22:17:09
currently have qmail (Maildir) running with vpopmail( w/quotas) for my virtual domains, and
there is no local user delivery they all tie to a vpopmail domain user folder.
Nothing special...

What I am trying to implement is something that allows the user
to configure what happens to the message, i.e. procmail type service.
For instance I personally would like to be able to take each message
and send the first 150 chars to my Blackberry pager so that i can see
if the message is important enough to check my mail. I know Procmail
will do this but I've heard horror stories about procmail with qmail.
I know other users of mine would like to use it as a spam filter
or formatting for they're own uses..

Can anyone led any comments/suggestions/webiste that have examples
or code snippits to my cause ?

Thanks in advance for all your thoughts
Dave