Re: procmail writes global ruleset mail into maildir with wrong permissions [ fixed now ]

2003-02-19 01:50:17
Thank you Sean,
I have placed

DROPPRIVS=yes

At the top of my /etc/procmailrc file and now have my global spam rule working
perfectly. Thank you for the tip. I have been reading the faq's/tutorials etc
and neglected to check the man pages. I get the impression that not many
people must be using these global rules though ? Is what I am trying to do
here considered best practice ?

Best Regards

Bryan Hunt