Re: auto-respond

2003-02-27 17:50:05
* LuKreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com> [02-27-03 05:59]:
On Thursday, Feb 27, 2003, at 00:07 Canada/Mountain, GreenTree Ground
Station wrote:
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Sean Straw / PSE wrote:
--
Patrick Shanahan                  Please avoid TOFU and trim >quotes<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In defense of Patrick he was probably attempting to highlight the
amount of content (not much) to the amount of signature (loads and
loads).

Tks for the defense.  I had considered trimming but thought that it
would not provide the effect/clout/is_there_a_good_word (limited
vocabulary, old timers dis-ease) that I wished.  I notice that the
poster has responded or returned.  Perhaps he *was* only making a
commercial statement?
--
Patrick Shanahan                  Please avoid TOFU and trim >quotes<
http://wahoo.no-ip.org                  Registered Linux User #207535