Re: auto-respond

2003-02-27 18:47:35
At 19:45 2003-02-27 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
vocabulary, old timers dis-ease) that I wished.  I notice that the
poster has responded or returned.  Perhaps he *was* only making a
commercial statement?

No, I believe brad has posted here before. I recall the mammoth "12 hour project" .sig from somewhere.

I do believe the guy could spend some time and outline a bit more of what it is he's looking for, in pseudo-code at least. Without that much effort on his part, the post certainly comes off as a "read my mind and write it for me" request.