Re: Procmail Questions.

2003-02-25 14:25:46
At 21:38 2003-02-25 +0100, Henson Sturgill wrote:
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com wrote:

one problem i've noticed though is that local messages often don't include
the domain.  i've been messing around with regular expressions, and i just
can't figure out how to identify these messages.  here's one idea i had:

* [A-Za-z0-9]+([^(_at_)]|@myserver.com)

This is, uh, matching against what header?

but it doesn't seem to work.  can anyone help me out with this
(identifying the absence of @?)

If local users are relayed ONLY through the local host, then there will be a notable absense of other received: headers. You should also have a locally-generated MessageID (though some MUAs, notably newer versions of Pine, may confound this)

What is the From_ header with these messages?