QMQp

2003-03-01 07:26:20
from bestonthenetdir4u.com (10.0.1.12)  by bestonthenetdir4u.com with QMQP;

Can anyone tell me what the QMQP in that Recieved line means?
I'm getting spam from one company, all coming from the 10.0.1.x block. I'm trying to figure out how to filter their messages, but they change the domain name with every single mail they send. I can't seem to come up with a rule to catch mail from 10.0.1.x, it just never seems to work.