POP client (i.e. Outlook 2000) not working with procmail because of file locking??

2003-03-11 06:49:56
I have found that some of my Outlook users also experience this problem.

I'm not sure if Outlook doesn't close the connection correctly, or if
it's a Win2k issue.
Win2k goes into sleep mode by default after only a few minutes of
inactivity: I suspect that this may be the problem. If outlook is
checking for messages when the box goes to sleep, the connection to the
pop server won't close correctly. If you restart xinetd when the account
is locked, this should unlock it.

--
mv $win /dev/null