Re: Subject Match question...

2003-03-11 08:55:49
Chuck Mead wrote:

There is a nuisance spam I keep getting that I have been trying to block
based on the subject line (the body is always base64). The trouble is
that everytime I create a working recipe they change the subject line
slightly and throw it off.  Any of you regexp guys wanna take a stab at
it I would appreciate it!

My hack for this (at least what I think you are getting) is to basically
trap all email that hase BASE64 encoded text/html.  I have yet to see
any legitimate email with such structures (adding 13 to the weight is
a sure kill for my system):

:0 HB
{
   :0 H
   * $ ${WEIGHT}^0
   * 13^0
   { }
   WEIGHT="$="
   LOG="Weight adjusted for suspicious encoded html: $WEIGHT $NL"