How to unset variable?

2003-03-12 02:45:21
Hello,

I have installed procmail-sanitizer and it works great. it sets LOGFILE to /dev/null if LOGFILE isn't defined otherwise and it's ok. after mail is checked and say there is nothing wrong with it, recipes after sanitizer code should proceed and finally mail should be deliver to $DEFAULT. I have enabled quota (FS quota) on user mailboxes and if user quota is reached procmail prints some Information message on stderr. as sanitizer assigned LOGFILE to /dev/null, this message never returned to sender. how can I unassign LOGFILE variable to send all text printed on stderr to the sender if delivery fails.

P.S. If there is better method of returning "Quota limit exceeded", please let me know

Thanks in advance

--
George Chelidze