Re: Another Newbie Question.

2003-03-13 00:14:13
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 the voices made Multimedia Fan write:

MF> How do I check against the message body and not the headers?

 You just send the body to the program in question, and the manual is quite
easy to understand regarding this.

MF> Looking at the above, is it possible to check against the subject line
MF> too,  (-x Subject:)?

 Just try it in a sandbox (ie a situation where no live e-mails are filtered,
only test messages) and read the manuals (they are there for a reason); but,
yes, it'll work.

--