Re: Another Newbie Question.

2003-03-13 02:50:48
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 the voices made Multimedia Fan write:

MF> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:25:33 +0100 (CET), "Tony L. Svanstrom"
MF> <tony(_at_)svanstrom(_dot_)com> wrote:

MF> >1. Please keep things onlist as long as possible.

MF> You responded in private email examine your sent folder for the message
MF> that you have sent that I replied to.

To: Multimedia Fan <multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com>
Cc: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE

 Since a mistake took this offlist I'm putting it back onlist again; I sure
hope that's ok with you.

MF> >2. I did, but you didn't understand the answer... I could have written it
like
MF> >this if it would have made more sense:
MF> > Read the fucking manuals, all you need to know to turn what you've got
into
MF> >what you're asking for is there and it's easy to understand; so don't waste
MF> >everyone's time simply because you're too lazy to read the documents you've
MF> >already got.
MF> >
MF>
MF>
MF> I'm not lazy you illiterate moron, I am simple TOO busy to check into
MF> minor details that may have escaped my speed reading of the manuals.
MF>
MF> Unlike you, I have very little time, and if I got some I'd spend it in
MF> helping not being a complete jerk like what you are doing now, as it
MF> seems you've got too much time on your hands.
MF>
MF>
MF> With that attitude, you can simply go and fuck yourself for all I care.
MF>
MF> I posted a message on the list, asking for help because I have READ the
MF> manuals, and couldn't see the answer, asshole.
MF>
MF> You're not the list moderator, nor anyone asked for you to be one.
MF> So simply, if you have a helpful answer, then feel free, if not, then
MF> take your attitude problems and shove them up your ass.
MF>
MF>
MF> Geez, can't you netcop wannabes, teenagers get off such intelligent
MF> mailing lists?
MF> Go find an AOL chat room and hang in there, it seems that sum like you
MF> fit in there.
MF>
MF>
MF> If you cannot tell that you sent a email in private instead of replying
MF> to the list, I guess that disqualifies you from any further intelligent
MF> discussion,  dummy.
MF>
MF> Thank you for being a complete jackass, without the likes of you, the
MF> world would be a boring perfect place to live in.
MF>
MF> Don't bother replying, I'm not interested in reading the juvenile drivel
MF> from you unless you acknowledge your reading mistake(s) and apologize.

 I'm so sorry that I wasted some of your valuable time telling you that the
answer was easily found in the manual, I didn't realize that you were too busy
to actually read them at a speed where you could actually understand them; if I
had understod that I of course would have written my first reply to your
request for help using words easier to understand for a speedreader as busy as
yourself.

 Anyways, if you're so busy, how come you found the time writing such a long
reply to someone you don't like nor want to talk with?! Nah, that wasn't a
question, I know you're too busy to find the time to answer it.

 Good luck your lil problem.

--