Big Brother functionality

2003-03-18 17:01:31
Hello,

I'm attempting to setup a big brother type of situation. I need all mail
incoming into the system to get copied to an individual Maildir folder,
and deliver the original normally. This all has to occur based on the
user its coming into. I'm not sure how to accomplish this. However I've
theorized that, I need a domain wide procmailrc ie /etc/procmailrc. I'm
hoping I can forward mail to the big brother account and have the
.forward to procmail take care of the actual sorting into individual
maildirs.

Can anyone flesh out the rest of the details?

Thanks,

--
Jayson Henkel <jhenkel(_at_)sterlingcrane(_dot_)ca>
Sterling Crane