Re: Procmail + spamassassin

2003-03-20 09:05:28
On 03/20/03 11:37 AM, Laurent Balloy sat at the `puter and typed:
Hello to all,

I use spamassassin to turn the spams, it is located that in the pile
there are some that are not spams.

I tried to use "spamassassin -d <spam" to remove the brands done on the
mail, but nevertheless it does not return me the mail as to the origin.
The mails in HTML are then visible in text, this that to be bothering.

There he has a means of retraiter the mails to rediscover them as to the
origin, or a recipe that would allow me to determine if a mail is a spam
without for as much to put the brands of spamassassin in this mail.

Thank-you

This is what I'm doing from ~/.procmailrc:

:0fw
| spamassassin -a

:0H
{ FOLDER=spam }

The first recipe is a filter (hence the f flag) and I want procmail to
wait for it (hence the w).  The next one applies the conditions to the
headers only (hence the H) and simply sets the folder so I can deliver
it there later.  Works like a charm.

HTH
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc(_at_)keyslapper(_dot_)org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

Crenna's Law of Political Accountability:
  If you are the first to know about something bad, you are going to be
  held responsible for acting on it, regardless of your formal duties.