global procmail rules before .forward

2003-03-28 11:33:09
Hello,

I'm working on a mailserver that has procmail setup as the lda, and uses
a set of global mail sanitization rules.

Some of the mailserver users have their mail forwarded off via .forward
files.

I'd like to have their email processed via procmail as well, but I don't
want to put my global rules in a .procmailrc in each user's directory.

Is there any other way to specify that procmail processes the mail
before the forwarding happens?

I've searched the list archives and googled for this, but haven't come
up with anything useful.

Thanks
Ross
mqsimpson(_at_)aol(_dot_)com