Re: global procmail rules before .forward

2003-03-28 17:11:16
Right.  My global rules currently live in /etc/procmailrc

In researching this, the only answer I found was to move from a .forward
file to a .procmailrc file in each of the affected users' home
directory, and then put whatever rules I wanted to in there.

But, as I said, I don't want to do this.  I'd like to have incoming mail
for that set of users be processed by procmail, then be forwarded on to
the fowarding address.

--
Ross