Re: problem with procmail

2003-03-28 22:22:35
At 11:58 PM 3/28/2003 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
An asprin, six Budweisers and a long vacation away from *any* computer
will do wonders.  By that time self healing esp code will have been
perfected and you will no longer experience any of the symptoms
perviously mentioned.  In the meantime, while you are away from the
computer, it will operate perfectly with *no* errant behavior.

does it HAVE to be bud? <sigh>
how about a couple shots of 151 proof Jamaican spiced rum ?

but it works anyhow. (all by itself I might add).
and i even figured out my last problem too.

Study the above carefully, for there is *no* other cure.

yes the old cure still works

Dan.