Re: What is the best way?

2003-04-01 20:48:37
At 17:05 2003-04-01 -0700, LuKreme did say:
On Tuesday, Apr 1, 2003, at 01:24 Canada/Mountain, Stuart O'Reilly
wrote:
Please forgive me if this question has been asked, but I have searched

Please don't post microscopic text (what was that, 7pt or something?)
In fact, don't post to lists using HTML at all.

Actually, the MS client defined it as 10pt, but yea, with that Times Roman typeface, it is terribly difficult to read at 1600x1200, even when you have 21" of screen real estate.

At least it wasn't sent in colour (my fave: yellow on white), or as an attachment (which find their way directly into my trashbin).