RE: What is the best way?

2003-04-02 04:22:18
At 17:05 2003-04-01 -0700, LuKreme did say:
On Tuesday, Apr 1, 2003, at 01:24 Canada/Mountain, Stuart O'Reilly
wrote:
Please forgive me if this question has been asked, but I have searched

Please don't post microscopic text (what was that, 7pt or something?)
In fact, don't post to lists using HTML at all.

Actually, the MS client defined it as 10pt, but yea, with that Times
Roman
typeface, it is terribly difficult to read at 1600x1200, even when you
have
21" of screen real estate.

At least it wasn't sent in colour (my fave: yellow on white), or as an
attachment (which find their way directly into my trashbin).

My apologises for posting in HTML, I thought I had set all my defaults
to Plain Text. I've
had a look around google and says to use the .qmail-default file and a
procmailrc file in
/home/vpopmail/domain1.com/username/Maildir but I can't find anything on
how users
can edit this. All users are virtual users therefore they don't have
shell access.

Regards,

Stuart