Scope of Header Parsing

2003-04-02 09:54:32
I have searched for a bit and not yet found an
answer to this question:  What criteria does
procmail use to define the scope of the header
space when parsing an email message.

E.G. does procmail only include leading section
of 'header' type material, stopping at the body;
or, in the case of multipart messages, does it
also include the 'subheaders' of the sections
in the 'header' space.

I guess I could empirically check the above example
but I would hope this is documented somewhere that
I have so far missed.  The experiment would also
not tell me the criteria or mechanism that procmail
uses to determine the end of, and possible restart
(here I would assume using the boundary string), of
the header scope/space when parsing.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe