Re: Using procmail to manage sendmails mqueue

2003-04-03 17:43:10
On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 11:40:56PM +0000, Kevin Alford wrote:
Can I use procmail to comb thought sendmail's mqueue and delete queued
emails with specific subject: or from: lines?

I don't think so: messages in the mqueue are not in mbox format
(they're in mqueue format ;o). You're probably better off using grep
or something simpler than procmail in this case.

Your best bet is to snag them with procmail before they get to your
queue.

Scott
--
Scott Wiersdorf