Re: procmail generates an empty mbox file...

2003-04-04 07:53:16
On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 01:12:08PM +0000, Guillaume Desclaux wrote:

I'm using procmail 3.22-4 with exim on a Debian woody. I've configured

Uh.  What the hell is a "woody"?  Besides a pecker, that is.

procmail to use the maildir format instead of the mbox file
format. All is working perfectly... except that procmail is still
creating an empty mbox file in /var/mail for each user... How can I
configure procmail NOT to have these empty files generated ?

*How* did you go about configuring procmail?  Did you change the value
of $DEFAULT?  How is its value compiled in?  What do your verbose logs
say?  What is in /etc/procmailrc?

--
dman