Re: [OT UCSC] Re: delivery notification on client?

2003-04-11 15:12:38
On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 02:42:11PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Several people have been complaining on the SpamAssassin list because of
sites tagging outbound mail this way, particularly when the tagging is a
"false positive" (labeled spam when not) which goes to a mailing list.

Hell, I got spam from a Nigeria-scam spammer the other day that came
with the SA headers in place.  I thought it was rather amusing.  The
message was marked non-spam according to SA -- score of 4.5 -- but
was labeled to stink of the Nigeria-scam wording.

--
Dallman