Re: Multiple Procmail Recipes on a Server?

2003-04-13 12:49:55
At 19:10 2003-04-13 +0100, Nancy McGough did say:
Another solution is to get a new provider that lets you ssh to
the system.

I noted the lack of shell access, but neglected to note that without shell access, the user is most likely driving blind WRT the manpages. Possibly, not having read them at all and picked up what he knows from fragments of discussions and webpages.

Some sites publish html exports of the manpages. I searched on AltaVista for +procmail +manpage, and received several useable hits (intermixed with other stuff directing people to the manpages <g>). I leeched onto one, then tweaked (and checked) the URL as necessary to arrive at the other manpages:

        <http://www2.uibk.ac.at/zid/systeme/mail/procmail/procmail_1.html>
        <http://www2.uibk.ac.at/zid/systeme/mail/procmail/procmailrc_5.html>
        <http://www2.uibk.ac.at/zid/systeme/mail/procmail/procmailsc_5.html>
        <http://www2.uibk.ac.at/zid/systeme/mail/procmail/procmailex_5.html>
        <http://www2.uibk.ac.at/zid/systeme/mail/procmail/formail_1.html>

If you're fluent in Deutsche, then the following link might also be useful, as it links to some other reference material:
        <http://www2.uibk.ac.at/zid/systeme/mail/procmail/>