Re: Sort existing mailbox into YEAR-MONTH

2003-04-15 16:25:01
At 15:55 2003-04-15 -0700, David Cross did say:
...but of course that just makes one file with today's date.

Check out the From_ line. Then, check the list archives (linked from the procmail homepage if you don't have your own saved messages), which discussed this very issue perhaps three months ago or so.

"extracting the date" and "date filtering of old messages" are the subjects associated with two of those discussions.