Re: Newbie researching

2003-04-17 02:19:40
Thanks Sean, :)

But that would require to setup an alias for each user, right? And I'm looking for a more 'advance' sorting, such as conditional sorting. I found out that by using alias, great chance that a user might receive a double email. For example, an email mailed to bill and cc-ed to john, if I use alias, then in my 'archive' mail box, I'll have 2 email.

Anyway, how about outgoing mail? Can I do filtering with procmail, or other tool? I want to have a carbon copy of all the outgoing email.

regards,

Indramin