Re: junk in my headers.

2003-04-17 10:36:10
On Stardate : [-29]0148.53
-Thu17Apr03-1859

Professional Software Engineering wrote:

At 22:39 2003-04-16 +0200, Johann Snyman did say:
Something makes some of my mail headers look like this sometimes:

Well, I'll take a wild guess - there's probably something wrong with your
Spamassassin or other filtering you're doing, since the bulk of the lines
all appear to be the locally-added variety.

Thank you sir, I will try as you suggested. I thought it is something
else, because it does not happen with every single email, only some of
them. But I will try your suggestion and get back to you.

Johann.

--

QUIPd 1.02: (13 of 623)
->  The things that come to those that wait may be the