Re: [procmail] Mail from invalid users at my local dynamic DNS

2003-04-20 02:18:54
LuKreme skribis:

So, how can I get procmail to check tif the claimed from is valid?

Maybe you can check whether the mail-hosts that the message is coming
from, is a kosher one. Think DNS-BL.

If you can't do DNS-checks, use my IP-CHAIN approach. It assumes
that all spammers are part of a criminal network that is a subset
of the internet. Currently it discriminates on the upper half of
the IP-addresses, but the step from byte to nibble is trivial
with the dec2hex I published earlier.

--
Affijn, Ruud