Problems with tonns (!!!) of spam

2003-04-25 05:07:11
Hello,

I am subscribed to 37 Mailinglist and get arround 2 MByte Messages
per day. Now I have the problem that I do this with a MobilTelephone
(Siemens S40 with HSCSD), fetchmail and procmail.

Since around 7 weeks I become spamed with around 1-4 MByte per day
and I need to block this at all, because it does not come from the
mailinglists !!!

I use three different e-Mails to get the Messages from the list and
I do not use it for replay... (but in the past)

How can I setup my system to refuse Mails which do not come from
registerd Mailinglists ???

I need to do that bevore Downloading the whole SPAM-Mail because I
can not handle the traffic. This will tripple the bill of my Mobil-
Telephone-Provider. (from 30 Euro/month to around 100 Euro/month)

Thanks in advance
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.