Re: Grepping body of message

2003-04-25 04:48:17
On Thursday, Apr 24, 2003, at 09:18 Canada/Mountain, Ruben Safir wrote:
Right

Let me hit you with a clue stick...

Oh, poor choice.

The man page for procmail is imposssible to understand (hence the examples page).

1) No, it isn't.
2) man procmailrc is far more useful for help with procmailrc files.

Furthermore, the egrep regex man page is equally impossible.

Well, if you can't understand man pages and you can search google and you can't search the archives why the hell would anyone take time out to help you? Maybe what you need to do is hire someone to do it for you? There are loads of qualified (and not so qualified) procmail experts you can pay.

So a simple question of how to grep on the body, something I've tried
to do before without success, to the procmail list, which I've been a
member on for nearly 3 years, is appropriate.

If you've been here for 3 years you've not been paying attentions since searching the body of mail has been covered innumerable times just in the last year.

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

1-718-382-0585

13 line signature?  Gee, aren't you cool?

--
"I used to hate the sun, because it'd shone on everything I'd done. Made me feel that all that I had done was overfill the ashtray of my life."