Re: Grepping body of message

2003-04-24 10:52:43
Ruben,

I asked the same question few weeks earlier, got the same knee jerk
response from another person, you know the typical boring RTFM reponse
when someone couldn't read the contents of the message properly.

I understand what you are asking for, and I was asking for the same
thing.

For me instead of.

:0B:
* (phrase1|phrase2phrase1|phrase3|....)

A way to grep the body against a list of phrases, domains, words,
...etc, form the responses that I have seen is impossible with procmail
alone, unless you write a PERL script and feed the message to it.

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:18:52 -0400, Ruben Safir <ruben(_at_)mrbrklyn(_dot_)com>