Re: Grepping body of message

2003-04-24 15:26:35
On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 11:18:52AM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
Let me hit you with a clue stick...

Put that thing away before someone takes it away from you and hurts you with
it, Spanky.

The man page for procmail is imposssible to understand (hence the examples
page).

Really?
Doing "man procmailrc" and searcing for "body", I get:

       B    Egrep the body.

in the "flags" section.

Now, if you've been participating in this list for 3 years as you say, the
rest should be pretty obvious.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.