checking ORGMAIL

2003-04-29 02:30:43
Hello Procmailers,

I just updated my Procmail Quick Start so that it contains a
section called "Check $DEFAULT and $ORGMAIL" and I was going to
suggest that people put the following in their .procmailrc to
check the value of ORGMAIL

LOG="My ORGMAIL is now $ORGMAIL
"

I tried this on my system, which is running 3.22, and all I get
in my pmlog is this

My ORGMAIL is now

Is this a bug? If I don't override it, shouldn't ORGMAIL be set
to the system mailbox that I see when I type "procmail -v"? And
shouldn't it show up in my log file if I use that LOG= line
above? I'd appreciate any info about this and any feedback on my
new section, which is here

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#DEFAULT>

Thanks,
Nancy

--
Nancy McGough
Infinite Ink                              Log and Discussion