new list: procmail-flames

2003-04-29 16:33:37

Hot on the heels of increased traffic due to useless bickering and following the usenet tradition of creating a new forum for changes in topics, there is now the procmail-flames mailing list.

If you have a need to flame someone on the procmail list, please click on the following link (provided for the convenience of aolers and users of MS OutBbreak):

<mailto:procmail-flames(_at_)not(_dot_)lists(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de)>

Everyone interested in reading your bickering message will be delivered a copy.

Note: as a result of anti-spam measures, the list will send you a stealth confirmation message in the form of a message ressembling a delivery bounce. This is normal and is to be expected.