Best spam scoring system for domain's mail

2003-05-01 04:09:30
What's the best scoring system for inbound mail to the domain (ie. not a
specific procmail setup for each user).  The goal is to curtail the worst of
the spam.  You all know what I mean....the stuff that could end up causing a
sexual harassment lawsuit for not providing a 'harassment free' work area.

I'm familiar with procmail and have created a couple rules on my own but if
possible, it would be nice if this could be something that an administrator
could be set up to maintain.  If the scoring information could be in a flat
text file to simple editing with vi or pico, that would be a plus.  If
everything is in the form of procmail-syntax rules, that's OK too.  While
I'm on a wish-list, I'd like to be able to strip certain attachments (.exe,
.js, .vbs to name a few) and replace them with a note stating what was
stripped off.