Re: Regexp fails in scoring recipe

2003-05-01 11:04:53
If you are asking whether the traffic reports switched in mid-April to a different format such as HTML or base64 MIME encoding, etc., the answer is no. The traffic reports are available in plain text or HTML format at the subscriber's option. I take the plain text reports. If my traffic filter accepts the report, a subsequent recipe calls a Perl script to do some HTML formatting of the report so as to highlight the locations of interest in yellow. That saves me some time when I quickly scan the report for accidents.

Kevin

Tony L. Svanstrom wrote:

Kevin, this might be a stupid question, but since you said that it used to
work and then stopped... Have you checked if the e-mails are encoded?

If they nowadays are encoded your tests would/could fail, but since the e-mail
client decodes it you might not have noticed (and your saved testmessages would
look just as before).