Re: Regexp fails in scoring recipe

2003-05-01 16:17:48
I disabled bogofilter. A traffic report arrived with only road work events in my locations of interest, and it was delivered instead of deleted. Therefore, the behavior with bogofilter disable is the same as with it enabled, and we can eliminate bogofilter as the cause of the problem. (There was no X-Bogosity header in the delivered message so I'm quite certain that bogofilter did not run in this experiment.)

Kevin

Kevin Wu wrote:

On April 20, I started using bogofilter instead of SpamProbe. I still use bogofilter. I save a copy of the message before running bogofilter (as before with SpamProbe). Traffic filtering still follows spam filtering. Bogofilter does alter the message to add the X-Bogosity header.

The last time my traffic recipe worked correctly was April 16 (the procmail log shows that a traffic report was delivered to /dev/null). I think that I started noticing failures in the traffic filter on April 17, but I didn't start investing until April 21. I'll disable bogofilter tonight to see if that makes a difference. I didn't consider bogofilter before because I convinced myself the problem began before using bogofilter. We'll see.