Getting fetchmail work with procmail

2003-05-01 15:35:28
Hello to all!

Since this is the first time I'm posting to this list, my question perhaps
sounds like a newbie's one:

I've vonfigred sendmail to run procmail as MDA, which invokes SpamAssassin
for every incoming mail.

This works pretty fine, but only for mail that is directly send to the
server's domain. Since I'm also using fetchmail, I want that mail to be
"procmailed" (and though checked and marked by SpamAssassin) too.

I've read the man pages, and added the "-m /usr/bin/procmail -d %T" to my
fetchmail cron job, but the result is not very satisfying. In the log file
from procmail I've found the lines where the fetched mail is being delivered
to mailbox, but there is no sign of SpamAssassin in the mail's header?
Something is wrong there I suppose...

Maybe anyone can help me out of this dilemma?

Best Regards,

Eduard Warkentin