Re: Getting fetchmail work with procmail

2003-05-01 15:51:04
Eduard Warkentin <mailinglist(_at_)ew-net(_dot_)de> [20030502 00:14]:
I've read the man pages, and added the "-m /usr/bin/procmail -d %T" to
my fetchmail cron job, but the result is not very satisfying. In the
log file from procmail I've found the lines where the fetched mail is
being delivered to mailbox, but there is no sign of SpamAssassin in
the mail's header?  Something is wrong there I suppose...

fetchmail should by default deliver mail to your MTA. The
fetchmail -m/mda option is meant as a kludge for people without a
functional MTA.

--
Björn Lindström <bkhl(_at_)privat(_dot_)utfors(_dot_)se>
Home page: http://hem.fyristorg.com/bkhl/