RE: How do I extract an e-mail address from a message body and store it to a list to allow filter bypass?

2003-05-20 07:35:41
Uh, I left off the echo.  Sorry.

    :0:
    " echo $MATCH >> path/to/good/list

I, uh, obviously need more sleep.  Badly.

    | echo $MATCH >> path/to/good/list

I'm going to do this one last time.  Then I'm going to go
take an aspirin and a nap.

        :0 hic:
        | echo $MATCH >> path/to/good/list

The reason for the hi is that we want as low a footprint
as we can, and since we're not really saving the message at
this point, h is good; and i tells procmail we don't care, either.
The c is because we don't want this message to vanish; we already
took the trouble to add a custom header just above, remember?
It will now clone itself, use one copy to echo $MATCH, and
let the clone fall through to $DEFAULT or more processing later.

--
        "Weltbedenkend, ortlich lenkend!"
                -- Original von W. Dallman Ross