Re: SpamAssassin and Procmail

2003-05-21 03:02:13
I was away and didnt check the my mail.

Indeed I was interested in doing something that would help to add a couple of
points to the spamassassin score. For the few people who are still interested
in doing this, the only solution I could come up with quickly was to add an
x-field that spamassassin would flag as spam to give it a slightly higher
score. I make this change before I run it through spamassassin thereby letting
it flag it. Spamassassin catches the X-Authentication: warning and ignors the
"has yahoo redirect" but this tells me why I flagged it.

eg. this pathetic example which sort of works.
:0 B
*       http://rd.yahoo.com/.*\*http://
        {
        :0fhw
        |formail -a "X-Authentication-Warning: Has yahoo redirect"
        }

I tried looking for Better X-Fields that spamassassin would trigger on but gave
up before I did any real exahustive search.

I pass this on. No comment is necessary unless you have a better idea, which
probably will not be hard.