Re: Undesirable characters in subject text

2003-05-29 14:06:42
On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 10:45 Canada/Mountain, procmail(_at_)deliberate(_dot_)net wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2003 18:43:59 -0700, PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org
=> If this were something big, in a production environment, the wise
=> programmer might consider simply writing a daemon which uses a named
=> pipe.

        Well, here I would get lost with this "named pipe" stuff.
I'd probably name it Erik the Pipe, but then perhaps it should be
Erik the Pike, which would then of course probably be an alias
for Erik the Fish, and then I'd have to program it in Python ...
<sigh> I told you I'd get lost.

No need to go so far, there is a language called Pike.

<http://pike.ida.liu.se/>

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup