Re: Is this recipe written properly?

2003-05-30 00:50:36
At 18:15 2003-05-29 -0700, Bob Holtzman wrote:
I must be missing something. My understanding is that

* xxxxxxxxxxxx
* xxxxxxxxxxxx

means that all conditions must be met for a match. Is this what the OP had
in mind or is my understanding wrong?

You need to read 'man procmailsc'. If the scoring number is very high (and 9876543210 is easy to remember as a number which is higher than the threshold), then all remaining scored conditions are skipped and the action is executed.