Re: Is this recipe written properly?

2003-05-28 06:45:33
On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 04:01 Canada/Mountain, Dick Adams wrote:
I do not accept non-plain-text e-mail at my shell account.
And I sure as hell do not want spam.

Criticism of the following recipe will be appreciated

:0:
* 1^0 ^Content-Type:.*multipart/alternative

multipart/alternative does not necessarily mean non-text. It means there are multiple parts. For example, one part might be the message and the other part might be the PGP signature.

* 1^0 ^Precedence:.*bulk

* 1^0 ^X-Advertisement:

I've never seen that header, but if you are seeing it in spam then fine.

$Trash

and you do have Trash=<something> in your procmailrc, right?

--
Use your key, unlock the door, see what fate might have in store. Come explore your dreams and Creations, Enter the world of imagination.