Re: Follow: Recipe woes

2003-06-01 14:36:17
On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, David W. Tamkin wrote:

My advice: get a fancier sed, one that will handle extended regular
expressions and extensions like /i.

To be honest I never figured sed would be one of those packages that would
change all that much if at all.  I'm running this on a RH 7.3 box with the
updates.  That makes the sed version 3.02-11.  I compiling sed 4.0.7 now.
We'll see how it does.

Thanks for the tip.  I never would have guessed my version of sed was the
problem.

Justin