Mail Forwarding?

2003-06-08 17:58:23
OS: Libranet 2.8 (Debian 3 - sarge)
exim-tls 3.35-3
spamassassin 2.55-2
procmail 3.22-7
fetchmail 6.2.1-1
razor-agents-sdk-2.03
razor-agents-2.22
dcc-dccproc-1.1.36
evolution 1.2.3-2

I have a simple server with two NICS, eth0 202.44.168.xxx and eth1 lan
(192.168.1.1) to which my notebook (192.168.1.252) and another machine
(192.168.1.253) are connected.

The server has been configured to do:
fetchmail --> procmail --> spamassassin (using razor & dcc rules) into
mail boxes (maildir format)

Exim is not shown in the loop as I only use it to send the mail  out
using its smarthost feature as procmail is doing the final delivery.

I have set this up due to the fact that I collect mail from 4 boxes and
the amount of spam I was getting had become overwhelming. After much
trial and error, I now have everything working correctly. I now get no
spam and have been monitoring it for over a 2-months without a single
false positive.

Now, I want to go to the next step and have the server collect all the
mail and forward a copy of the mail received to the notebook.

/etc/etc/hosts has the notebook & other computer listed as
        #Other hosts on Lan
        192.168.1.252   dellbook        db1     #notebook on lan
        192.168.1.253   xircom          db2     #other computer on lan

Q. Can procmail be setup to send a copy of all mail to me notebook,
mpierce(_at_)192(_dot_)168(_dot_)1(_dot_)252 and how do I write this rule?

Thanks,
Marvin