RE: Matching HTML tags

2003-06-23 11:42:14
I believe this will match on virtually all messages with MIME content.
In the case of Outlook, most people default to HTML mail and I think
you'd match on everything.  At least anything with an attachment like a
signature, graphic or background.

Dana Bourgeois

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE] On Behalf Of
Lee Hoffner
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 1:45 AM
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Re: Matching HTML tags

Thanks!

The message does say Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

If I setup a recipe to /dev/null base64 messages, would that
be likely to nuke
legit email sent by my Outlook-using clients (and friends)?

LH> I have not been able to write a recipe that matches this
expression.
LH> In fact simply writing
LH> :0 B:
LH> * href
LH>
LH> returns NO match, when the line
the message.

LH> Can somebody explain to me why testing for href would NOT
match?...

It was probably base 64 mime encoded.  Have a look at the
message with
"more" or "less" or "cat" or a text editor.

Alan