Re: Newline in recipe

2003-07-01 15:32:59
At 17:44 2003-07-01 -0400, Marek wrote:
When testing a recipe and there's a newline character in the message text,
how do I get around it ?

* B ?? in the message text,\>+how do I get around it

would be one way. Perhaps you could cite an example of what it is you're trying to accomplish?

Also is there an easy way to strip html ?

Pipe it through 'lynx -dump', though lynx requires an intermediate file operation. There are other programs. w3c or somesuch.

Search the archives for topics like "html tags "remover"?" and "Stripping text/html", where this has been discussed at length in the past. Keep in mind that you have multipart messages to contend with.