Re: Help with a recipe

2003-07-02 16:15:56
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:27:03 -0700, PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org
(Professional Software Engineering) wrote:

but you
should look at a multi-line condition.  Not including the potential for
quoted nametext strings, the following would be a very basic method of
achieving this:

:0
* ! ^To:.*,
* ? ($FORMAIL -x To: | $FGREP -iqwf $excludelist)
action

That did it, thank you.
I was unsure of the syntax.

Check the list archives for a thread about catching multiple recipients
with the same basic username.  KEYADDR and RECIPIENTS should be keywords in
that discussion.

<http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/cgi-bin/w3glimpse/procmail?query=KEYADDR+RECIPIENTS&errors=0&case=on&maxfiles=100&maxlines=30>

I wasn't aware of this archive searching link.

I always tried

http://mailman.RWTH-Aachen.de/pipermail/procmail
As indicated in the message headers of all messages, but I have to
download the entire box and grep through the text.

Thank you again for all the help.